I am a bird

Google

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tag.

Im taking this tag which was forwarded to me by Vikas. Thanks a lot dear,here it goes...


Since I’m a normal person my answers will be as simple as it can be.

1. Things i want to do in lifetime :
Name
Fame
Money
Honey
Peace
Harmony
See my kids growing around me

2.Things i can do :
Eat
Sleep
Dance

3.7 Things i can't do :
Lie
Shy
Fry
Cry

4. Things that attract me to other person :
Reliability
Simplicity

5. My secrets :
I’m an open book for my loved ones – so no secrets & others don’t exist for me.

6. People i care :
ME
My FAMILY
My loved ones
My Friends
Old People
Environment
SOCIETY

7. People i want to take up this tag :
Anyone who wants to take it. No pressure from my side.

Vikas, I kept my promise .

Labels:

posted by Shruti at 10:46 PM

16 Comments:

Some of them are self contradictory, right?

1:04 AM  

as simpl as can be...
this is one of the simplest tags i came across...

6:42 AM  

hey nice one...

9:12 AM  

Hi Shruti!
You know, simlple is beauty.
Very nice, interesting post.
Good luck!

5:29 PM  

You are nice ... cool:-*

7:00 PM  

so u think we r 'ab'normal...too good...u cant 'fry'..too bad..
and btw frm where do u get those plane tickets info..they r really useful and gr8...thnx

9:53 PM  

Very Cool..

10:37 PM  

The most simplest i have read across.

Now I am sure you are as simple as you claim to be.


love

11:18 PM  

hello dear :)

thanks for taking up the tag.Its smiple and sober just like u.I am sure u must be simple in looks as well yet beauty just like ur thoughts...no makeup uc :)

thanks once again

Take Care
Vikas{V}

5:41 AM  

hye do i know you?? you posted on my blog??

7:49 AM  

hi shurti
nice n simple

12:27 AM  

hi !
ur template is too cool ,
and so is ur selection of topics.
and thanks a bunch for bumping into
my blog , leaving ur impressions.
godblesss.

12:37 AM  

Its interesting to note the order in which the items in "People i care " are listed.

It's Obvious. But interesting.

4:33 PM  

Simple superb tab Shruti! 3rd one is good.

8:38 PM  

I love the
"Lie
Shy
Fry
Cry"
adds a brilliant touch t it sweetie...

12:21 AM  

hi
it is so nice
keep it up
tc

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home