I am a bird
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Have A Ride...
Yesterday,at lunch time of our office. Two of my colleagues were discussing about coming together from home to office as they stay near by and one of them is used to come by bus. So they just thought of sharing a car and petrol price as it wil be beneficial to both.
After listening thier conversation, i just gave a thought for it and think what other benefits we can have from such carpooling.
- Environment friendly; helps in reducing pollution.
- Traffic, another major problem of incresing number of cars, will get reduced.
- Save Money; will reduce our burden of over rising petrol rates.
- Social Interaction; will help in develpoing the same.
- Reduce Stress; as one of our major problem of travelling in those conjested buses will get solved.
Its all what a little bit I came to think about it.
What you think about the carpooling? Do you feel carpooling can really help in solving such problems? Are there any disadvantages also?
Plz do share your thoughts with me.