I am a bird

Google

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to Pavilion...

Hello everybody,

A very Happy New Year to all of you......

Its being a very long time im away from this blogging world and it seems the world has changed a lot including this blogger's site...

But thats not all my fault, my work didn't allowed me to be regular with blogging and after so many days im able to put something on it and this time will try to wirte something new and refreshing....

Sorry to all my net blog mates for not able to reply them back...

Will try to be more regular and will keep updating my blog with some intresting stuff...
posted by Shruti at 3:22 AM

4 Comments:

is it a new year resolution....:) anyways seems everyone is busy and thats how life should be...being idle and having no idea to cut that crapping time is too difficult.....

10:40 AM  

When life is busy, it will take time to blog. Nothing to worry. But, try posting atleast once a month. Happy new year to you too!!!

8:36 PM  

Yeah, I was wondering where you went !!

Plan to reply to comments and visit our blogs again?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:02 AM  

was really concerned abt ur absence...but seemed like u r a migratory bird..
hny...and thnx for dropping by.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home